We always need the following supplies:
- Emergency Supplies - flashlights, batteries, etc.
- Non-perishable food items - any/all are needed
- Gifts cards to purchase food, emergency items, and gas (Visa, Foodtown, Walmart, Target, etc.)
- First aid kits and medical supplies - band aids, gauze, peroxide, rubbing alcohol, etc.
- Toiletries - soap, shampoo/conditioner, razors, paper products, Q-tips, cotton balls, toothpaste/brushes, wash cloths, feminine products, mouthwash, etc.
- Paper Products - towels, tissue, toilet paper, etc.
- Cleaning supplies - dish soap, bleach, mops, sponges, disinfectants, trash bags, etc.
Roof Repair $3000
Replace fascia boards and paint rails and spindles $2500
Replace both units' front door frames $1500
Replace counters and cabinets in Unit B $3500
Install french drain in basement $800
Replace baseboard heat covers $500
Cost: $5 - $50
New high-quality vacuum cleaner for Laurel House
Cost: $200 - $400
Cleaning Supplies (Green Products!) for Laurel House and Coffey Residence (i.e. dish soap, laundry detergent, disinfectant wipes/spray, kitchen sponges, bleach, mops, paper towels)
Cost: $1 - $100
Supplies for Creative Writing Class: pens, notebooks, journals
Cost: $1 - $10
Coffee for Residents: Including coffee creamer and teabags
Cost $5 - $20
New military-style steel beds (50 needed)
Cost: $360 each
Cost: TBD (approximately $10,000)
Replace flooring on Second Floor at 12 Bay Ave
Eight new windows at Laurel House
Cost: approximately $6,000
Eliminate debt on Laurel House and receive naming rights.
Eliminate debt on Bay Avenue Property and receive naming rights.